At WLFCU, the safety and security of our employees and our members is our top priority. Schools and businesses are shutting down and we’re now seeing many financial institutions closing their lobbies. In order to best protect our employees and members, please be aware of the following changes:
Effective, Thursday, March 19th, the lobby at WLFCU will be closed until further notice.
The drive-thru will remain open with extended hours on Friday and Saturday: Below is a schedule of our drive-thru hours:
Monday – Wednesday: 7:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Thursday & Friday: 7:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Saturday 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Conducting Your Banking
We strongly encourage you to utilize one of the many resources available to you to get cash, apply for a loan, deposit checks, check balances, pay bills, access your statements, transfer funds and more. Please know we are here to help.
- Internet Banking – our online banking system allows you to check balances, view transactions, and make transfers. Call Member Services at 860-292-2940 to sign up.
- Bill Pay – pay all your bills from one site – sign up inside Internet Banking.
- Download our Mobile App from the App Store.
- ATM open 24/7 – you can now deposit checks and cash as well. You have access 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide in the co-op network. Find locations here or inside our Mobile App.
- ·WLFCU Telephone Audio Response - 860-627-2850 - 24/7 access to your accounts by telephone. You can check on deposits, cleared checks, balance information and transfer funds between savings, checking and loan accounts.
- Use our Night Deposit box to deposit your endorsed checks (no cash, please, processed by 10 a.m. each business day).
- Use your VISA Credit Card or VISA Debit Card to make purchases and get cash from either retailers or an ATM.
- Send your checks for deposit by mail. Send your endorsed checks in the mail to us at WLFCU, 516 Spring Street, Windsor Locks, CT 06096.
- Speak to a member of our Lending Team with questions on your current home or consumer loan or if you need to apply over the phone, call 860.292-2950. You can also apply online for a loan. All lending services will be conducted by appointment.
- Windsor Locks Federal Credit Union understands that there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties as a result of this ongoing situation. Should you be impacted, we encourage you to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance.
Making an Appointment
Call our Loan Department at 860-292-2950 or our Member Services Department at 860-292-2940 to make an appointment for actions that cannot be completed electronically or through our drive-thru. Please do not make an appointment if you have been ill or in contact with someone who has been ill. We will make sure to find another way to help you!
Keep Your Information Safe From Fraudsters
Especially at this time, it is important to keep your information security top of mind. Remember, Windsor Locks Federal Credit Union will never call you and ask for your PIN or social security number, so be on the lookout for unsolicited calls or emails from people who claim that they are from Windsor Locks Federal Credit Union.
We truly appreciate your understanding as we work through this difficult time together.