WLFCU regularly reviews the Terms and Conditions of Your Account Disclosure. We make updates as necessary to comply with industry and compliance changes. An updated version of the Terms and Conditions of Your Account Disclosure is effective November 21, 2019. You may obtain a full copy of the disclosure from our homepage, by clicking here, or by contacting us. Below is a summary of changes.
- Page 1 – Clarified language under “A temporary authorization hold affects your account balance;” debits returned NSF may be resubmitted and may incur more than one fee.
- Page 2 – Described requirements concerning beneficial owners on business accounts.
- Page 4 – Under “Security,” you must safeguard your Internet Banking credentials.
- Page 5 – Described requirement to notify us of email address changes.
- Page 5 – Visa’s International Service Assessment charge changed from .8% to 1%
- Page 5 – Verified by Visa enrollment is now automatic, requiring no action from members. This is a free fraud protection service for online transactions.
- Page 7 – If you make a deposit at our ATM before 3:00 P.M. on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However if you make a deposit at our ATM after 3:00 PM or on a day that we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
- Page 7 – Minimum balance to earn dividends does not apply to members age 18 and younger.
- Page 8 – Updated Money Market tiers.