Convenient access to your WLFCU checking and primary share savings accounts at an ATM, your favorite store or online.
- Your WLFCU debit card will allow you to withdraw money, make transfers, and review your balances at any ATM that displays the Cirrus, Plus, Accel, CO-OP or Visa logo.
- In addition to using your card at ATMs for transactions, it is accepted at millions of merchants worldwide for purchases. Transactions are deducted from your checking account, just like writing a check.
- Some merchants allow additional cash back when a transaction is processed as a "debit” or point of sale.
- Chip card technology embedded into your card adds a new layer of protection against fraud.
- New and replacement debit cards issued same day at WLFCU.
CO-OP ATM Network
When it’s not convenient to use the WLFCU ATM, you can save $ on surcharges by using an ATM within the CO-OP network. With nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATM locations, you can have access to your funds surcharge fee free.
Find ATM Locations
Verified by Visa 3D Secure
This is a free and automatic service that evaluates online purchases for potential fraud. It is an extra layer of protection from unauthorized purchases and illegitimate merchants. If your transaction is recognized by Visa as potentially fraudulent, you will receive the message below at checkout:
If you receive this message for an authorized online transaction, please call WLFCU Member Services at 860-292-2940 to allow the transaction to be processed.
Visa Automatic Updater
This is a service that allows Visa to send card expiration updates to participating recurring charge merchants. Examples of recurring debit card charges include gyms memberships, magazine subscriptions, etc. Merchants that participate with Visa Automatic Updater will automatically update your account with your new debit card expiration date prior to expiration. This service will help to avoid problems or service interruptions due to expired cards with participating recurring charge merchants.
If you wish to opt-out of Visa Automatic Updater, please call WLFCU Member Services at 860-292-2940, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Purchase alerts help keep you aware of where your money is going. Sign up to receive an email every time a purchase is made based on these parameters:
- Reaching a purchase amount threshold
- International Purchases
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
Enroll in VISA Purchase Alerts
Don’t have a WLFCU VISA Debit Card? Stop in today and you could leave with a VISA Debit Card ready to activate the same day!