WLFCU Primary Savings/Membership Account
Your membership account is the key to all banking services at Windsor Locks Federal Credit Union (WLFCU).
- Credit Union Membership at WLFCU is open to anyone who lives, works, goes to school or worships in Hartford County and your immediate family members.
- Establish your membership with a minimum deposit of $25.
- Works just like a regular savings account.
- A balance of $500 earns dividends paid monthly based on the Average Daily Balance.
Becoming a WLFCU member and opening your account is easy!
Opening your account is easy with one of these convenient options:
- Stop by the WLFCU branch office, OR
- Apply online, OR
- Request a new member packet be sent to you in the mail.
For More Information
Please contact the Credit Union at (860) 292-2940 or email us at email@example.com.
Bank locally at WLFCU and experience the difference!